To check out items from the library, set up an account with a library staff member using your student ID or a current photo ID. Your account will be tied to your RRCC account (Banner) and your RRCC email address (student, faculty or staff). All communication from the library is delivered to RRCC email.
To Access Your Library Account
- Go to RRCC Library Catalog
- Card Number = 21387 + your S#
- Password = last 4 digits of your S#
My Summary shows what you have checked out, when materials are due, and the statues of requested items. If available, click “Renew” to extend your loan period. Renewals are not available on all items.
My Fines shows amounts owed to the library for overdue, damaged or lost items. Finds are paid at the RRCC campus cashier.
Requests and Holds
If you would like us to hold an item for you, we can! Here’s how to do it:
- Search AspenCat for the item.
- Click on the title of the item, which shows some more information about the item.
- Click “Place Hold” in the light grey box in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Enter your Card Number (21387 + your S#) and password (last 4 digits of your S#).
- Click log in.
- You will then see a list of the item you are requesting. Click the “Submit” button to confirm your hold.
- You will get an email to your RRCC student email account when the item is available.
Request an Item to be Purchased
Complete our Purchase Request Form.