- Study rooms may be reserved at the library front desk by RRCC students, faculty, and staff only. Student IDs will be held at the desk while the room is in use.
- Study rooms are available for academic use only; students may not reserve rooms for non-academic or recreational uses.
- Study rooms may be reserved by either individuals or groups, for up to two hour blocks.
- Room reservations may be renewed within 10 minutes of the end of a booking time, if no one else is waiting for the room.
- When a reservation is not holding a room, it will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Study room users must maintain a moderate noise level – rooms are not soundproof, and loud talking may disturb other users in adjoining rooms and outside the rooms.
- Please do not leave your valuables unattended in the study rooms at any time. The Library is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Unattended belongings will be removed from the study rooms. Belongings may be claimed at the library front desk or campus security.
- Study rooms must be vacated 10 minutes before Library closing time.
- Users of the Study Rooms must leave the room in clean condition for the next users. The goal of the Library is that these rooms will be a neat and pleasant place to study. If you find that a room was left in poor condition by the previous occupants, report this immediately to the circulation desk.
- We expect our users police themselves and abide by this policy which has been designed to balance the needs of the Library with the convenience of our patrons. If a library staff member observes an infraction, s/he will inform the offending party of this policy and request that they desist, relocate, or leave the building. Users who refuse to adhere to this policy after being notified by a Library staff member will be reported to the Behavioral Intervention Team (BIT) and to Campus Police.
Main Library, Lakewood Campus (2nd floor East)
Summer Session Hours
June 1 – August 3
Mondays – Thursdays: 8am – 7pm
Fridays: 8am – 6 pm
Saturdays: 10am – 4pm
Arvada Campus Hours:
Tuesdays – Thursdays: 10am – 4pm
more hours info…
Reserve the Sandstone Room using Ad Astra