- The Library purchases a single copy of a textbook for all courses with a combined total enrollment of 100 or more students.
- Personal copies of items, as well as library-owned items, may be placed on Course Reserves as well.
- Reserves items are for in-library use only, and the checkout period is typically 4 hours.
- Got Course Reserves questions? Contact Deirdre Adams-Buckley at 303-914-6745 or email@example.com
To place one or more items on reserve:
- Complete a copy of Course Reserves Form for each item you wish to place on Reserves;
- Bring the item(s) to the Access Desk in the Library, OR
- Leave the item(s), with a completed Reserves form inside or attached, in one of the book drops near the main or east entrances.
- Many areas of our collections are outdated and could use some refreshing, particularly in the sciences, health sciences, and information technology subject areas.
- Request purchases online using the form below, or contact Pat Dunn at x6744 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library instruction: It’s not just for English 121!
- Weary of low-quality student research? Do you KNOW in your teacher’s heart that it could be better? We can help! If you require your students to complete a research project, we can design a custom library instruction session for them.
- Sessions are available in the Library’s Sandstone Room or in your classroom, on either campus.
- Request instruction online using the form below, or contact Julia Havelick at x6748 or email@example.com.
Got some feedback, a comment, or an idea for a new library service?